Saturday, June 4, 2022

J Beauty Traditions by IRÉN

Bring me all the serums 🤓


Superfruit Booster Customized Serums from @irenskin {PR/Gifted}






The IRÉN customizable range includes 7 serums allowing skincare connoisseurs to mix & match up to 3 serums for a targeted, more personalized treatment…






I received these 3 beauties:


💖 FOREVER YOUNG ~ is a positive aging dream come true! Loaded with well-aging ingredients like the 10% Argireline Peptide Complex to help firm skin and stimulate collagen!






💛 GLOW GETTER ~ this renewal serum has one of my fave AHA actives…Glycolic Acid! This gently exfoliates skin to smooth away roughness and dullness to reveal brighter skin. Also contains Pumpkin Seed Extract to promote cell turnover crucial for healthy skin!






💙 QUENCH UP ~ my dry + dehydrated skin needs the benefits of the Blueberry Extract, Hyaluronic Acid & NMF Solution found in this serum! This one delivers 12 times the moisture for a plump & dewy finish! Yes, please.






I really appreciate the layering method and enjoying customizing my serums. They work synergistically together and I’ve noticed improvements with elasticity & hydration! I really enjoy the immediate boost in firmness, smoothness & plumpness! 


{The serums are also available in KEEP CALM, STAR LIGHT, SKIN REBOOT & CLEARER DAYS}


Have you seen this #jbeauty brand yet? What do you think about mixing serums??

🛍 KATE10 for 10% OFF at Irenskin.com



xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment