Tuesday, July 12, 2022

NEW! Turmeric Glow Foaming Cleanser

Obsessed! πŸ§‘🧑🧑 @koraorganics






#koraorganicsgiftedme their NEW Turmeric Glow Foaming Cleanser and I am sooooo here for it πŸ€—


I’ve been really gushing πŸ«  about this new cleanser, I know, but it’s THAT good! I enjoy the entire experience from the gorgeous, sustainable glass bottle with easy-to-use pump…to the invigorating & uplifting Peppermint scent…to the unique, powerhouse formula!


🫢Truly #morethanaclesnser this thoughtful, luxurious formula delivers impeccably clean skin - my pores look less congested and my dry skin is left feeling so soft & smooth πŸ«ΆπŸ«Ά


This can be used in your AM or PM routine (or both πŸ˜‰) It’s exceptionally lovely for a morning cleanse in the shower so you can really enjoy that energizing aroma πŸ›€


Just the Facts:

🌻 Powered by sustainably sourced Turmeric, Noni Fruit, Aloe Vera + naturally-derived

sugar-isomers. Designed to Clean & Brighten!

🌻 Ideal for All Skin Types!

🌻 Starts as a lightweight gel then transforms into the most delightful whipped foam!!

🌻 Aromatherapy Notes - peppermint & rosemary + palo santo which has a woody scent with hints of mint.

🌻 $42.00/5oz.


As a self-described cleanser junkie, I highly recommend this beautiful foaming cleanser!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ {5/5}



https://www.octoly.com/c/hh37u/r/hbg5r



Tell me all about your favorite, must-try cleanser…


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment