Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Favorite Brand of 2020

My Favorite Brand of 2020 is none other than....

BEAUTY PIE🤩



Some of my top picks include:


💛 Superdose Vitamin C Body Lotion: lightweight, serum-inspired lotion packed with vitamin C and other powerful skin brighteners! Why should your face get all the love??


💛 Ultralight Daily SPF 30: Dream sunscreen that applies very smoothly and creates a refined palette for your makeup - all while protecting you from the damaging effects of the sun. WIN-WIN


💛 Uber Youth Microbiome Mist: this calming mist incorporates the new Microbiome trend in a unique mist on serum. Features anti-everything including anti-wrinkle, anti-oxidant and anti-hyperpigmentation collagen boosters. A total powerhouse!


💛 Super Healthy Hair Detox Shampoo: I adore this detox shampoo because it deeply cleans hair and scalp by drawing out toxins leaving your head feeling squeaky clean but not tight - this is one of the few shampoos that helps my scalp feel fresh for more than one day. I keep this in stock at all times!


💛 Japanfusion Hydra Prep Lotion: this thin, water-like toner is an ideal post cleanser prep for the next steps in your skincare routine. I was never much of a toner type gal until I found this keeper - and its suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin like mine.




Did you know: Beauty Pie is the very first Luxury Beauty Product Buyers Club!


Membership gives you access to luxury beauty products at up to 80% off traditional retail prices!




Have you tried The Pie? If interested, you can get your first month free by utilizing my “Refer a Friend” code. Just enter my BP code name PRIM_COMPENDIUM during checkout at the “been referred by a friend” link.




Check out Beauty Pie here


I'm sure my Beauty Pie obsession will continue on into 2021...

No comments:

Post a Comment