Monday, December 7, 2020

Glossier: Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2020

Glossier Delivers!

The Skincare Edit - mini skincare essentials



I was thrilled to snag one of the skincare sets from Glossier during their annual Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! It delivered quickly and made my day.

This set includes:
  • Milky Jelly Cleanser - a very light, smooth and creamy gel cleanser for all skin types.
  • Super Bounce - an ultra hydrating serum featuring a soothing combo of hydraulic acid and pro-vitamin B5
  • FutureDew - an oil serum hybrid of my dreams
  • Priming Moisturizer Rich - gloriously rich but not heavy or too thick, perfect for my dry skin
  • The iconic Balm Dotcom + Rose Balm Dotcom
  • Super cute pink headband (ideal for face washing)
The FutureDew is definitely the standout product that really and truly delivers an instant dewy glow! I promise! My maturing skin is perpetually dry, especially since moving to the mountains of Park City, Utah and this product definitely helps. It’s not reminiscent of an oil - way more like a thicker, creamier serum that glides on very easily - which I appreciate.

I’ll happily add this to my daily skincare regimen. Thanks Glossier.

No comments:

Post a Comment