Thursday, July 15, 2021

Glow Recipe: Watermelon Glow for the Body!

I’m dreaming of soft, smooth skin on this #pinkwednesday so I’m reaching for the Watermelon Glow Pink Dream Body Cream from the one and only @glowrecipe 





🍉This is a lightweight body cream, powered by fruit - watermelon, of course! It actually has watermelon seed oil in it!! Also loaded with HA & AHA.


🍉 Treat your skin and your senses (think old school watermelon Jolly Rancher) with this luscious, never heavy or greasy lotion that absorbs easily - you’ll definitely be able to slip into your fave leggings (😉) immediately after applying this!


🍉 For baby-soft skin apply at least once a day...or more if you’re like me - I’m a little bit obsessed with this one!


🍉 Great for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin like mine. I’m so pleased that I’ve not experienced any irritation with this beauty.


I love that they offer a discovery kit, it’s called Fruit Babies (ahhhh 🥰) featuring 5 minis! Yay!


What do you think about Glow Recipe’s fruit-inspired collections? Let me know your fave!


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment