Thursday, July 1, 2021

Herbal Dynamics Beauty!!


⭐️This is the Revitage Antioxidant Transforming Night Cream from Herbal Dynamics Beauty⭐️





“Powered by Natural Botanicals. Inspired by You.” Not just a tag line but a philosophy and guiding principle of @herbaldynamicsbeauty 

Nature + Science work in synergy in this small but mighty bottle of a genius formula which includes all the nourishing, protecting, calming & soothing natural good stuff like:


 Squalane 

 Vitamin A, B3 & E

 Green Tea

 Watermelon, lentil, Maypops & Elderberry

AND… Apples! 🍏🍏🍏

 Chamomile, Burdock & Cucumber

 Sweet Orange Essential Oil

 US $28 for 1oz.


I’ve been able to use this little powerhouse for quite awhile now and happy to report that I adore it! The lightweight texture, impressive ingredients & gentle scent combine to give my skin that extra boost of brightness it so needs.


To me it seems a lot like a thick serum that once applied smooths effortlessly into a sorta satiny-finish that I think anyone who prefers a not heavy, non-creamy type night mask would really love! So ideal for these warm summer months when perhaps a heavier night cream seems like just too much. 😉 Its housed in a tiny bottle, but truly a very small amount is required and I always wake up to perfectly hydrated skin! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5 Stars!!)

I contribute my noticeably more glowing skin, in part, to this genius concoction. Yay!


Thanks so much Herbal Dynamics Beauty for sending this over to me!!


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment