Sunday, September 19, 2021

NEW! Plant Magic Polish from Pacifica Beauty


Y’all know about the fantastic 100% Vegan beauty brand @pacificabeauty RIGHT?


The incredibly compassionate, female founder brand committed to creating highly effective products in sustainable packaging!!

Well, did you know they make a truly superb nail polish?? 


Their NEW Nail Collection called PLANT MAGIC POLISH is an exceptionally loooooong lasting formula featuring ingredients that are “bio-sourced” ~ originating from renewable vegetable biomass! Also 16-Free AND Vegan; these innovative polishes are also infused with calcium-rich Bio Ceramics. So cool!!


Last month I purchased the color “Pink Cloud” which is a very pretty dusty pink-mauve with subtle shimmer. The brush design magically makes applying the polish so perfectly easy - which for me is a huge bonus since I usually have a fairly difficult time doing my own nails.





The color is an ideal modern mauve and let me tell you…it LASTS FOREVER! My first application was just one coat (no base, no top coat) which lasted 6 full days!! Next use I did two coats and it lasted 8+ days. 

Whaaat…


I wonder how long it will last with a base + top coat?? 


This polish claims to be “long lasting, with rich vibrant colors”…AND it sure does deliver!


Don’t ya just love it when a product really lives up to its claims!! Do you have a fave product from Pacifica?


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment