Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Leave-on Sleeping Mask of your Dreams!

HELLO September!! 🍁 For this 1st day of September I’ve got a comprehensive PRODUCT REVIEW of the Sleeping Mask from Dr. Brandt Skincare [PR/Gifted]


Dr. Brandt wins again with this super refined, incredibly elegant overnight solution…the HYDRO BIOTIC Recovery Sleeping Mask!





💚 Exceptionally light gel cream

💚 Strengthens skin barrier

💚 Reduces redness & calms irritation

💚 Improves elasticity, reduces water loss

💚 Proprietary Biotic Balancing Complex features pre & postbiotics to help balance the skin’s naturally-occurring microbiota.


MY EXPERIENCE:

My dry skin adores this soothing, cooling gel cream because it so capably locks in moisture. When I awake, my skin is super hydrated & glowing. Created for all skin types, it is especially helpful to dry and/or dehydrated skin.


This incredibly unique formula glides on like a  dream with a subtle hint of lavender & Rose. While I massage in it starts to transform into a delightful oil-like texture that completely absorbs and leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft, smooth & hydrated…


This beautifully crafted leave-on mask works perfectly over my toners, serums & Retinols, as the last step in my nighttime skincare routine.


$52.00/1.7oz.


I just saw on the Dr.B website that there’s an early Labor Day sale going on! Use code: LAB21 for 35% OFF 


Do you like using leave-on masks in your nighttime routine?


xoxo -Kate


#drbrandt #drbrandtpartner

No comments:

Post a Comment