Sunday, August 15, 2021

A gentle RETINOL CREAM of your dreams!

Multi-tasking Retinol night cream…

YES PLEASE!!  [PR/Gifted]


The NEW TRIPLE ACTIVE RETINOL from DR BRANDT is a superior retinol formula - for me it’s the ideal GENTLE Overnight Renewal Cream.






GET BRIGHT OVERNIGHT!


✔️ Three forms of Retinol 

✔️ Bakuchiol “Phyto-Retinol”

✔️ Ceramides

✔️ Squalane

✔️ Dr. B’s Exclusive Botanical Blend


All these elegant & refined ingredients were expertly crafted to create an incredibly efficient PM retinol cream that’s super gentle & non-irritating for my dry + dehydrated skin. It’s a surprisingly thin & lightweight texture that absorbs quickly leaving skin soft, not at all heavy or sticky.


MY THOUGHTS:

This powerhouse Retinol has all the well-known & researched ingredients packed into it. It seems highly effective - I wake up with delightfully soft, smooth & refined skin. What I also really appreciate is the gentle formula which I attribute in part the the exclusive blend of calming & soothing botanicals including Jasmine, Chamomile, Cucumber, Aloe, Lavender & Burdock!! WOW ðŸ¤© Dr. Brandt really knocks it out of the park with this overnight cream!!





HOW TO:

Designed to be used nightly during your PM routine - apply a thin layer on face & neck. I use this in conjunction with the C SCRIPTION Brightening serum at night then at am routine, I’m sure to use sunscreen like the brilliant SUN SHIELD.


Do you love Gentle Retinol Creams as much as I do?


xoxo -Kate


#drbrandt

#drbrandtpartner

No comments:

Post a Comment