Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Customized Skincare for glowing skin!

How does my customized skincare from PURE CULTURE BEAUTY fit into my existing daily skincare routines?? EFFORTLESSLY!





💗MY CUSTOM CLEANSER Features:

Aloe Vera Leaf Juice

Babassu Oil

Prebiotic ~ Chicory Root

*Gentle & sulfate-free, leaves my skin clean & soft!


💗MY CUSTOM SERUM Features:

Squalane 

Camellia Oil

Lipid Complex

Pomegranate Seed Oil

*Fast-absorbing with a matte finish. It helps firm, plump & smooth out my skin!


💗MY CUSTOM MOISTURIZER Features:

Lipid Complex

Hyaluronic Acid

Pomegranate Seed Oil

Postbiotic ~ Lactobacillus Ferment

*Lightweight & silky, it really helps to strengthen my skin barrier!


So many glorious ingredients - all customized to my skin’s special needs! These work in synergy to help firm, plump & strengthen my skin for an overall healthy, glowing complexion! YAY!!


💖 Here’s my Firming & Hydrating Skincare Routine which effortlessly incorporates all my custom PCB products: 






ABOUT CUSTOM PRODUCTS 

PCB’s innovative approach to personalized skincare begins with a comprehensive skin analysis: You complete a Skin Profile Questionnaire (done on-line). Then you’re sent an at-home Skin Test which includes a Skin Barrier test + Skin Condition test. These utilize user-friendly test strips to collect important information about your skin barrier & Microbiome - this is where science + data come together! These tests are what make the products so valuable! The data collected here helps PCB evaluate your skin’s condition/type to create products that truly meet its specific needs!


What do you think about customized skincare? 


xoxo -Kate


This complete skincare regime was kindly gifted to me from Pure Culture Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment