Friday, August 27, 2021

Product Review: The Glorious VITAL SPRAY SERUM

It’s #Selfcare EVERYDAY with this glorious spray serum from @dalba_global…The VITAL SPRAY SERUM ~ White Truffle Skin Calming Mist! [PR/Gifted]





SUMMER SALE ALERT ðŸ””

10% OFF when you use code: dalbaglobal at the d’Alba Piedmont Store on Amazon


https://www.amazon.com/stores/d'alba+Piedmont/page/CCE686B0-71E1-45B5-801E-997B19267D20?ref_=ast_bln


<I also popped this link in my IG profile @primcompendium ðŸ˜‰>


MY LATEST OBSESSION:

I’ve used a few other spray serums but I must say this one really surprised me with its delicate, super-fine mister and ability to instantly calm & sooth my skin!

💗 It features a beautiful formula consisting of the famed White Truffle, also includes Cherry Blossom Extract & Lithospermi Radix Oil (which is a medicinal herb used for inflammation).

💗 This luxurious spray serum absorbs perfectly without leaving any residue and it also layers beautifully with my toners, essence & other serums (ya know I love to layer!)

💗 I truly enjoy using this spray in both my am & pm routines AND all throughout the day… it’s wonderful to spray on after makeup.

💗 AND, the delightful scent - a light floral fragrance that’s so uplifting with a subtle Jasmine note from the Jasmine extract.

💗 $29.99


The HIGHLIGHT ingredient here is the WHITE TRUFFLE…carefully sourced directly from the UNESCO World Heritage site in Alba, Piedmont.

👉 FUN FACT: The Alba White Truffle is considered the most prized of all varieties, only harvested from September 21st - January 31st. And d’Alba partners with the exclusive Alba Tartufi to expertly curate this truly priceless ingredient.

👉 White Truffle has been clinically proven to reduce the look of fine lines/wrinkles. Whaaat!!


What do you think about this spray serum? Let me know if you have any questions ðŸ˜„


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment