Monday, January 17, 2022

Healing Skincare Traditions


ðŸŒģ💛ðŸŒģ Ancient traditions preserved for new generations! Experience the 100% Natural Burmese Skincare Remedy from @healing_bark {Gifted}






ðŸŒģ WHAT IS HEALING BARK:

It’s the ground bark known as “Thanaka” from Limonia & Naringi trees which grow in Southeast Asia. Healing Bark supports local farmers in the Myanmar region and the trees are sustainably farmed!! The HEALING BARK GOLDEN TREE BARK MASK utilizes the natural components of this Thanarka Powder ~ Coumarin, Arbutin & Marmesin said to detox, clear & calm skin… leaving it radiant & brightened!



ðŸŒģ HOW TO:

The Healing Bark Mask Kit comes with all you need to mix the mask ~

Step 1: Add 2 teaspoons of powder to bowl

Step 2: Add 3 teaspoons of water

Step 3: Mix until creamy paste forms

Step 4: Apply evenly to face & let dry

Step 5: Rinse with warm water


ðŸŒģ MY EXPERIENCE:

I love the experience of mixing the mask which makes me feel more connected to the tradition & like a beautiful ritual…

I experienced no irritation and I liked that it did not dry done tight or uncomfortable at all. But, after rinsing off, my skin did feel a bit dry/tight… of course I have dry skin type + dehydrated skin ðŸĪŠ I think this would be most ideal for combo and/or acne prone skin. I actually prefer using as a “Spot Treatment Mask” by combining 1/2 teaspoon with 2 teaspoons water and apply only to problem areas. After consistent use, I look forward to seeing some of the stated benefits!


ðŸĨ° Thanks so much to @healing_bark for giving me this opportunity to try such a beautiful, traditional skincare remedy!


Have you ever tried a powder mask? ðŸ’›ðŸ’›


xoxo -Kate




#healingbark #acneskincare #acneremedy #naturalskincare #mondaymask #maskaddict #naturalfacial #healthyskin #glowingskin #skincaretips #skincare101 #positiveaging #skincaretipsandtricks #powdermask #facialmask #asianskincare 

No comments:

Post a Comment