Wednesday, January 5, 2022

NEW LAUNCH ALERT: Orora Skin Science!!

New Year…New Skincare!!






One of my SKINCARE GOALS for 2022 is to introduce new products in a more gradual way! By assessing my skins current condition and also paying close attention to its changing needs.


Here are two new products I’ve recently incorporated into my skincare routines…


BIOACTIVE COLLAGEN SERUM & BIOACTIVE COLLAGEN CREAM from @ororaskin {Gifted}






These luxurious lovelies are from Orora Skin Science’s very first launch both treatments contain their breakthrough hero ingredient: HumaColl21 - a first of it's kind 100% vegan, bio identical human collagen peptide.

I’m really enjoying how much they plump & hydrate my dry skin! 


You know I’ll be back with comprehensive reviews soon… STAY TUNED!


Do you plan on adding new skincare products this month?



xoxo -Kate




#orora #ororaskin #ororaaura

#2022goals #skincaregoals #newyearnewskin #newyearnewskincare #positiveaging

#skincaregoals2022 #luxuryskincare #collagenskincare #agingwell #wellaging

#veganskincare #2022skincaregoals

No comments:

Post a Comment