Monday, February 7, 2022

New Beauty: Luxury Makeup!

My #makeupmonday stars some super luxe beauties today ~ all new additions to my makeup drawer.






@roseinc

BLUSH DIVINE RADIANT LIP & CHEEK COLOR

“Heliotrope”

This multipurpose cream blush is already a legend and definitely garnering lots of hype!! AND, it totally deserves all that hype because it’s soooooo worth it. ðŸ¥° I’m really enjoying how hydrating & blendable the formula is and love that soft focus blur effect! ðŸ‘‰ It claims it’s ideal for dry skin and I absolutely agree…it truly delivers a healthy-looking glow!! I also love the luxe packaging & that it’s easily opened/closed. 






@patricktabeauty

MAJOR BROW SHAPING WAX

“Tinted”

I’ve never tried a wax eyebrow product before and I’m absolutely loving it! So incredibly easy to use - I thought it might be tricky but it’s totally user-friendly which is especially nice for a non-makeup user like myself. ☺️ I mean, I buy A LOT of makeup, but I rarely use it all. I do wish this came with a spoolie (you can purchase one separately). ðŸ‘‰ It’s activated with water or mist, then swipe your brow spoolie through it and brush through brows in an upward/outward motion. 





@beautypie

PUSH YOUR LUXE EYESHADOW PALETTE

Well, y’all probably already know how much I love all my Beauty Pie…and this pretty palette is no exception! It features 9 perfectly curated colors of both matte & shimmer.  I don’t experience any fallout from the shimmers and they aren’t loaded with too much sparkle - very subtle. These long wear shadows feature “Galaxy Crosslinked Elastic Powder” for beautiful color play & superb adherence.

👉 I particularly enjoy how creamy and soft the shadows feel since I have super dry skin.







Spot any faves?? Are any of these on your wishlist? ðŸ˜‰



xoxo -Kate




🔖

#MOTD

#makeup #makeupmondays #luxurymakeup #luxurybeauty #sephora #beautypie #ilovebeautypie #patrickta #roseinc #creamblush #browwax #majorbrowwax 

#slaytheflatlay #minimalmakeup #beautycommunity #beautyover40 #makeupflatlay #makeupflatlays #makeupessentials #makeuppalette

No comments:

Post a Comment