Wednesday, February 9, 2022

New Hydrating Products from The Inkey List!

New Hydrating Skincare from @theinkeylist {Gifted}


What better time to try another snowy shot than with these mega-hydrators from The Inkey List! This new duo certainly has made a splash ðŸ’¦ but I wanted to be sure to add my two cents…






💧HYALURONIC ACID CLEANSER

Delicate, thin/slightly viscous, creamy-gel texture perfectly formulated with 1% HA Complex, 1% Inulin Compound and 2% Betaine to hydrate, protect & support skin barrier!

👉 I like this as a gentle morning cleanser or second cleanse at evening routine. It effortlessly removes makeup/sunscreen without stripping my skin, leaving it feeling incredibly soft & deeply hydrated.

(My Rating: 5/5) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

$9.99/5.0oz.


💧OMEGA WATER CREAM

This cream pleasantly surprised me! It’s water-based gel formula is not the usual texture I would normally reach for ~ but WOWZA am I ever impressed with this one & reach for it continuously

👉 This features a elegantly simple formula of Omega Fatty Acid Complex, Glycerin, Betain & Niacinamide. I’m obsessed with the super soft finish that makes my dry skin glow!

(My Rating: 5/5) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

$9.99/1.7oz.





These fit in perfectly with The Inkey’s other Hydration Hero’s including the Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Caffeine Eye Cream & Polyglutamic Acid Treatment {which I also use in my routines} plus many others ideal for dehydrated skin!

👉 Be sure to use #askINKEY to chat with the Inkey Team 24/7 or the RECIPE BUILDER tab on their website to build your very own personalized #skincareroutine 





I also very much appreciate that this brand is so accessible, transparent with ingredient lists and even includes “How to Layer Products” right on the packaging/boxes!! ðŸ“¦


Have you tried these new powerhouse hydrating products from THE INKEY yet??




xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment