Tuesday, February 1, 2022

NEW Beauty Pie!

It’s finally February & I’ve got New BEAUTY PIE ðŸ¤©ðŸ¤©ðŸ¤©ðŸ¤©ðŸ¤©


Here’s a look at my recently arrived @beautypie order I purchased last month. It includes their newest CICA Cream & Vitamin C Hand Cream plus repurchases of some of my must haves…






🧡 SUPERDOSE VITAMIN C Moisturizing Shea Butter Hand Cream is very hydrating to my poor dry hands during the day (at night I switch to the SUPER RETINOL Hand Treatment ðŸ˜‰) and it will help with my sun damage!


🧡 HAPPY FACE Extreme Relief Cica Moisture Cream just launched this month and is so ideal for my parched winter skin! I love that it has Centella Asiatica to soothe my skin.


🧡 JAPANFUSION Genius Lift Elixir - it’s my second bottle of this award-wining, magically firming oil based serum that truly helps keep my skin plumped & hydrated!


🧡 TRIPLE HYALURONIC ACID Eye Serum is a must-have in my routines & features pro-ceramides for mega hydration! I usually layer it under a richer or treatment eye cream at night.


🧡 SUPERCHEEK Cream Blush in shade “Fresh Faced” is very fresh & cheeky! A delightful peachy hue with a very blendable, matte texture and soft-focus, natural finish.


🧡 ARCH-OLOGY Tinted Eyebrow Sculpting Gel is a new eyebrow product I’m trying out. I do adore these simple, effortless eyebrow products for an easy, everyday taming of my brows! This one features a soft, flexible hold/finish that I’m really enjoying…


Have you tried Beauty Pie yet? Questions? Let me know if you’d like to know more about Beauty Pie products or their amazing Memberships…



Wishing you all an amazing February!




xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment