Thursday, June 17, 2021

Dr B Primer

Get Primed! I’m talking Primers today featuring my Pore Refiner Primer sent over from Dr. Brandt Skincare...






The Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer is a definitive cult-favorite which combines a pore refiner with a makeup primer! Created for all skin types - but since it was designed to mattify and control shine with oil absorbing spheres, I use mostly on my t-zone as I have very dry skin.


I would definitely highly recommend for normal to oily skin types who I think would really love this one!


Velvety texture ✔️

Peachy-tan color ✔️

Fragrance-free ✔️

Lightweight, silky ✔️

Smooth, flawless finish ✔️

Reduces pore size & improve skin texture ✔️

Can be worn alone & as a quick fix throughout the day ✔️

Dermatologist & Clinically Tested ✔️

US $45.00 for 1 fl/oz. ✔️


Instant gratification - I love that this primer provides immediate help in reducing the appearance of the pores all over my t-zone! And, better yet, over time I’ve noticed that my pores are less visible as this is also a skin treatment featuring ingredients like Salicylic Acid, Red Clover Flower Extract & Tea Tree Oil (I love this stuff!) to clean, unclog + shrink my pores! Yay!


👉 My Tip: This creates the perfect canvas for makeup but I really adore how it looks all by itself, so I use as the very last step in my morning routine.


* FYI: you can find a mini size of this gorgeous primer at Sephora for $22.00 


Thanks again to Dr. Brandt for kindly gifting this to me!


Do you use makeup primers?? 


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment