Thursday, June 24, 2021

Hot Oil Cleansing Balm: First Impressions

Do you know what they say about First Impressions...???

Here are my first impressions of the new Hot Oil Double Cleansing Balm from Beauty Pie 


So here’s the thing - it’s not exactly love at first use but that’s ok because sometimes things are worth a second try, or third...






What I like:

💛 gorgeous gold color & thick glossy texture - like a lil pot ‘o gold (a bit reminiscent of Elemis)

💛 totally perfect for face massage with my fave jade Gua Sha - gives me that spa experience that I adore

💛 rinses off so easily

💛 incredible ingredients like Baobab & Rice Bran Oils and it’s Fragrance Free

💛 leaves my skin feeling very clean - thoroughly removed my makeup (excluding eye makeup)


What I’m not sure about:

🥴 might be most ideal for oiler skin types?

🥴 might be a bit drying?? TBD

🥴 must avoid getting in eyes


I think I need more time with this one ðŸ˜‰


Have you tried a new product and said to yourself, “hmmmm” I’m not sure about this one but really want to give it a fair shake? Let me know how many chances you’d give a new product.


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment