Thursday, June 17, 2021

Dr. Brandt's No More Baggage eye gel is a Must Have!

Needles No More “No More Baggage” eye de-puffing gel from Dr. Brandt Skincare! [gifted]





What is it, what does it do?

▪️Lightweight under eye gel cream

▪️Tightens & smooths 

▪️Depuffs the look of under eye bags

▪️Brightens the look of dark circles 


How does it work?

▪️By utilizing an innovative Filmatrix Technology...This skincare tech consists of algae and the extract of a South American shrub which creates an invisible “second-skin” film to tighten the under eye area for almost instantaneously smoothed skin!


Who should use it?

▪️Those of us looking to improve under eye bags, puffiness and dark circles.


Retail cost:

▪️Dr. Brandt creates Dermaceutical skincare products backed by cutting edge science and the price point reflects that. This innovative eye de-puffing gel costs US $42.00 for .5 oz





My experience:

▪️This has a lightly tinted, peach toned color which combats the blue tones often prominent in those pesky dark circles. This actually acts as a very nice non-concealer concealer. I can just wear this or layer on my fave under eye illuminator plus concealer.

▪️I find the consistency to be sorta semi-dry gel that’s quick to absorb so I like to layer it over a rich eye cream and sometimes add that same cream on top as a moisture seal.

▪️The peptides, caffeine and Japanese knotweed in this formula help my under eye contour achieve a smoother look and definitely reduce puffiness!

▪️I’m happy to report that this does not sting or burn my eyes!


My tips for best results:

▪️Since I have dry skin, I like to apply this after using my favorite moisturizing eye cream. I let it soak in then add a small dot of this de-puffing gel to the palm of my hand. With my ring finger I warm up the gel a bit by rubbing into my palm and then very gently tap directly onto under eye bags and puffy areas.


Thanks so much to @drbrandt for sending this to me... I’m so pleased to be able to share all the information with you! *kindly gifted by brand!


xoxo -Kate



@drbrandt

#drbrandt

#drbrandtpartner

#skincaresecrets

#healthyaging 

No comments:

Post a Comment