Thursday, June 24, 2021

NEW! Luxury Clay Mask from Kat Burki Skincare

I’m delighted to introduce the NEW Dual Exfoliating Clay Mask from

Kat Burki Skincare! 💚

[Gifted]






I can’t tell you how thrilled I was when I received this luxurious clay mask - truly the loveliest gift! I’m a huge fan of clay masks, especially the ones that don’t dry out my skin…So when I was sent this to test out, you can imagine my excitement!


A little backstory on Kat Burki - she definitely has a passion for health & wellness…She holds a Health Law Degree AND Masters in Health Policy! She focused her research on regional diseases on a global stage and their connections with nutrition - this led her to create a therapeutic beauty brand powered by cutting-edge nutritional science! WOW





With the launch of her NEW Mask, she’s created the most elegant product which combines physical & chemical exfoliators to provide the very pinnacle of skincare:


  • Dual Phase Exfoliating
  • Cranberry Fibers + Hibiscus Petals provide gentle physical exfoliation
  • Glycolic Acid resurfaces 
  • Anti-inflammatory Kaolin Clay
  • Helps with cellular turnover for healthy, glowing skin


💚 My Experience: 

It’s like a mini spa-day in a bottle. Well, it’s actually a tube - a gorgeous green tube. The soft, creamy clay base dispenses easily - an ideal delivery system for the double duty exfoliation. I apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin & revel in the superbly gentle, perfectly scented formula and relax for 15 minutes to let it do it’s thing. (I apply any leftover product on the back of my hands 😉) Next, I add a bit of water to massage gently & rinse - I love that this clay mask does not dry down, stays lusciously creamy & never dries out my skin!


I’ve been using 1/week since receiving & experienced the most amazing results…

 Noticeably refined skin that feels so gloriously soft, smooth & renewed.

 Combined with other key products in my routine I have noticeably more hydrated & glowing skin.

 To me this is the PERFECT Clay Mask!!


This luxurious mask comes with a luxury price-tag 🏷 US $98 🏷 I will be saving my pennies to purchase this one! It’s pricey but 100% worth!


xoxo -Kate


*kindly gifted without any obligation to post

No comments:

Post a Comment