Sunday, November 28, 2021

Dalba Piedmont: First Spray Serum!

The ONE Face Mist you need to stay fresh & hydrated all day long?? ✨✨✨






Who loooves a super fine face mist?? ðŸ™‹‍♀️🙋‍♀️


The FIRST SPRAY SERUM from @dalba_global {PR} features their uniquely ultra-fine mister that delivers the most delightfully light mist of this luxurious, white-truffle infused serum which helps keep my skin hydrated, nourished & GLOWING 


👉 Key Ingredients:

White-Truffle from Piedmont, Italy

Avocado & Sunflower seed Oils

Chica seed extract


👉 My Tip:

Use after toners, Essence and prior to thicker serums. Spray again after applying Hyaluronic Acid serums. One last spray after makeup! I also loving using this throughout the day since I live in a very dry climate - helps keep my skin mega moisturized!!


Good News! d’Alba recently launched their NEW Gorgeous GLOBAL website ðŸ‘‰ dalbaglobal.com which is a convenient destination to shop all their innovative products ðŸ¤—🤗🤗 I also added the link in my bio.


Do you use spray serums or face mists in your routines?


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment