Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Beauty Pie Product Review: The Genius

Superluminous Undereye Genius from Beauty Pie 





Key Benefits include:

  • Brightens with “high luminous anti-fatigue pigments”
  • Refreshes with Linoleic Acid (an Omega-6 fatty acid) & Vitamin E for “skin barrier repair”
  • Utilizes MDI Complex (a marine glycosaminoglycan) to reduce the appearance of dark circles
  • Instantly smoothes the delicate under eye skin & minimizes fine lines


How to use:

After applying your fave eye cream, tap on a very tiny amount of the Genius (I use the BP Flawless Finish Concealer Brush ðŸ˜‰) then follow with a light application of concealer. The Genius can also be applied throughout the day as needed (I don’t seem to need to reapply).


My Results: appearance of dark circles are minimized and I notice a soft, subtle luminosity that does brighten my under eye area. I like this because it downplays my under eye bags ðŸ¤ª 


This product comes in two colors: light/medium and medium/deep. I use light/medium. The medium/deep appears to have more of peachy undertone whereas the light seems to be more of a pale pink tone.


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment