Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wellness Products: HUM Supplements

💕 POP ðŸ’• POP ðŸ’• FIZZ...It’s Selfcare Sunday!


💖 The Collagen POP from HUM has become a favorite way to encourage me to drink more water AND help add in hydrating my skin! ðŸ’–


 This beauty tonic was created to help:





💗 improve skin elasticity - which I REALLY need!

💗 boost collagen levels with its premium marine collagen + vitamin C - YES PLEASE

💗 lock in moisture for plumper, smoother skin - definitely NEED this!


💖 The Science ðŸ’–

“Studies show marine collagen can help improve skin appearance and minimize unwanted signs of aging. It can also improve dermal rejuvenation and may increase skin collagen metabolism.”


💖 This comes with a 30-day supply that’s packaged in 3 travel-friendly tubes with 10 fizzy tablets ideal for on the go use...simply dissolve 1 tablet in 8oz of water. I love the strawberry flavor which reminds me of strawberry Jell-O shots (but without the vodka ðŸ˜‚😂) Very tasty & refreshing!


I’ve been using this tonic for over three weeks now, but it’s suggested to use for 4 to 6 weeks to realize results so... so I’ll continue on ðŸ’–





No comments:

Post a Comment