Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Product Review: IT Cosmetics

Confidence in a Cleanser from IT Cosmetics:

I bought this one a whim during the ULTA 50% off sales - and so glad I did!!


Did you know: the co-founder of IT Cosmetics was a news anchor who collaborated with plastic surgeons to create the best skincare products when she was unable to find the ideal solutions for her own skincare issues. Cool!!


This skin softening cleanser is:


•Ultra hydrating serum/cleanser hybrid.

•Ideal for sensitive skin

•Sulfate & soap-free formula packed with ceramides, collagen & HA! 


It’s a very pleasant cream-serum formula that does indeed gently clean my skin & delivers a lot of hydration. YAY!





Rave views on Sephora, Ulta & the brand’s website with the many reviewers saying they would highly recommend. A very common review was “pleasantly surprised” - which is exactly what my initial thoughts were! 


Next - I think I’ll try their Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer...

No comments:

Post a Comment