Thursday, February 4, 2021

Dynamic Duo!! New Skincare Series

New Series


Dynamic Duos!! I’ve noticed lately that I have some products that are wonderful alone but when paired with a friend they become a total superhero team! So I thought I’d start a skincare series featuring some of my favorite Dynamic Duos...kicking off today with...






The Overnight Exfoliator + Hyaluronic Acid from Good Molecules!!


The Overnight Exfoliator: this nighttime treatment features a 10% AHA + BHA combo punch  to combat the visible signs of aging & blemishes! It claims you will wake up with smoother, more radiant skin... AND YOU WILL!! You might feel a bit of a sting upon application but that disappears quickly. I let it absorb, then immediately layer on their HA. The recommended dosage is 3 times per week, which is just about what I’ve been doing. I really appreciate the quality & efficacy of this affordable product - (1oz at $6.00 USD) making high quality skincare much more accessible!! ❤️


The Hyaluronic Acid: a lightweight, water-like serum created to draw moisture to your skin. This one contains three different types of HA and is the ideal weight & formula to layer with all your other products! I love to pair with the Overnight Exfoliator during PM routine for the perfect Dynamic Duo! ❤️❤️  I also layer with my morning serums as it helps my skin absorb other products like essence & moisturizer. Priced at $6.00 USD/1oz.


Tip: I love how the Good Molecules website offer suggestions on how to pair their products, creating a “bundle” for easier shopping.


Have you tried this brand yet? What’s your fave Dynamic Duo??

No comments:

Post a Comment