Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Travel-friendly Products

✈️ Minis & Wanderlust ✈️





I’m dreaming of traveling again! 🌍 I’ve always loved to travel - being able to participate in another culture, even for a short period of time is truly one of the most fulfilling endeavors. This wonderful world offers such an abundance of beauty - it’s a blessing to be able to experience it!


✈️ My husband and I had a trip to Japan all planned out - unfortunately it was canceled last year, but we’re looking forward to visiting someday - perhaps next year?


✈️ When traveling resumes, I’ll be sure to bring along my favorite minis like FutureDew from Glossier - their hybrid serum + glow oil that I’ve been crushing on ever since I added it to my lineup back in November! It always delivers the ideal amount of dewy moisture perfect as the last step in my routine, just prior to the makeup phase. A much needed step for my dry skin - it helps my makeup go on so smoothly! A forever favorite for sure.


What’s your favorite travel-friendly product?? ✈️


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment