Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Huxley: Product Reviews

The Secret of Sahara!


Huxley is a Korean Skincare Brand that seeks out unique and effective ingredients. Their first search led to them to the Sahara Desert...what they found was Prickly Pear Seed Oil, a beauty secret from Morocco. (Prickly Pear is a genus of flowering plants in the cactus family, Cactaceae.)






💦 The Cleansing Water: this easy to use cleanser harnesses the power of Prickly Pear Seed Oil known for its antioxidant & anti inflammatory benefits...

Prickly Pear (Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract) is the very first ingredient!


This non-irritating & refreshing formula also uses Micellar technology to trap dirt & oil. This is lovely as a morning cleanse. If using during pm routine, it might require a lot to remove makeup so probably most effective as the second cleanse here. I avoid the eye area.


I found the scent to be nice but just a little bit strong so that’s just something to be aware of if you are sensitive or prefer non scented cleansers.


It’s around $19.50 for 6.76 ounces (I’ve seen this online for up to $30 not sure why there’s such a wide range here??)


🏜 Glow Awakening Cream: this rich moisturizer offers a soft texture that claims to deliver brightened skin and an immediate radiant effect. I agree that it gives skin an instant radiance which I appreciate. Although, perhaps better described as luminous or “soft focus”. This radiance is from the Prickly Pear + HA and ceramides! It’s said that it will deliver increased brightness & a healthy glow with consistent use.


This goes on seemingly thick but then actually it’s not, once applied it’s almost more gel-like...it absorbs quickly with a non-greasy finish (of course, I have dry skin so it might just really soak it up; and I will use more often in warmer weather) The more I use this, the more I enjoy it. The scent here is very subtle, which I like!


$29.50 for 1.69 ounces - I believe this is a very fair price for a high quality product!


Have you tried this brand? Let me know if you have a favorite Huxley product...


[Products gifted with no obligation to post.]


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment