Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The Ouai Scalp and Body Scrub will change your life!


But first things first - I need help with the proper pronunciation of the brand’s name: Is it “oui” or is it “way” or maybe neither? Who can help? Update: I decided to be smart and visit their website which cleared things up right away,,, It’s pronounced like “way” as in “It’s a Ouai of Life” 


A large jar of sugar crystal scalp and body scrub from Ouai


Now, to add to the chorus of praise for this  glorious jar of sugary goodness...


🤩 Smells divine - it’s called “Melrose Place” a dramatic rose scent, but I think it’s the white musk that I notice the most.


🤩 It’s a truly superb scalp scrub unlike any I’ve ever used. A few years ago I started trying out some scalps scrubs yet they just didn’t work out at all! But this one features a unique foaming scrub that lathers nicely and somehow easily spreads throughout my hair.


🤩 The probiotics in this formula really helps to balance my scalps natural biome! My often irritated scalp is left deep clean, perfectly exfoliated & refreshed!


🤩 A little goes a very long way since it magically lathers so effortlessly - I was pleasantly surprised by this because at first scoop it seems too thick & crunchy for hair/scalp. But alas, it is absolutely perfectly formulated for the scalp!!


I intended on using this just as a scalp scrub but then decided to try as a body scrub, I mean hey why not...and it’s phenomenal! A very spa-like scrub that makes my skin so unbelievably soft!!


Who loves this as much as I do?? 




xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment