Monday, May 31, 2021

K Beauty Reviews





Review time: featuring my Stylevana collection!


Stylevana , a Korean beauty & fashion website which offers a wide range of unique products, so kindly sent over these four skincare essentials and now that I’ve had a month to try them, I wanted to share my experience with you...

◾️Black Snail Restore Cream:

This is a skin repair cream created to firm, moisturize & soothe skin. At first I thought it might not be very moisturizing, but turns out to be very ideal for my dry + dehydrated skin! Like everything from Iunik, it has an impressive formula:

✔️Black Snail Extract

✔️ Centella Asiatica Leaf Water

✔️ Fermented Soybean, Mistletoe & Impereta Clyndrica

I love how it really soothes & deeply hydrates my skin. I enjoy using this one as a night cream/sleeping mask.

◾️Radiance Boosting C-Capsule Serum:

This serum was designed for skin brightening, hydration & to help improve dark spots/blemishes/sun damage. It includes a Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract to target hyperpigmentation.

I love this one for it’s non-sticky & quickly absorbed formula, although I’ve not noticed improvement in my sun damaged skin yet, it is very gentle and non-irritating!

◾️Ultra UV Shield Sun Essence:

This SPF 50+ offers me a truly lightweight screen that absorbs beautifully with a clear finish that works great with my other products & makeup. It includes triple Hyaluronic Acid complex for great moisture! Also, it does not have that typical sunscreen smell but instead has a refreshing, light scent. I road tested this on a long walk and it performed admirably - did not melt or sting my eyes! Also - this has a great price point...actually right now it’s on sell at Stylevana for $11.99 for set of 2

◾️Super HA Hydrating Lotion:

This is a nice, light moisturizing skin prep which I use after cleansing and before my Essence and serums. It’s clear with a thicker than water consistency so I just pour into cupped hands and pat on my face. It’s very cool, soothing & non-irritating!


Thanks so much to Stylevana for letting me try out all these amazing skincare products! I have a special discount code to share with you all- it’s good for 10-15% off! Use code INF10PRI 


xoxo -Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment