Monday, May 31, 2021

Dr B Sun Shield

New Product Launch from Dr. Brandt Skincare 


Today I’m celebrating the recent launch of Liquid Sun Shield from the one and only Dr. Brandt!


They sent me their new SPF 50 Daily Brightening Sunscreen

to try out and I’m so glad they did! 





For me, I’ve struggled to find a mineral sunscreen (AKA Physical screen that deflects the suns rays) which wasn’t white, thick & sticky, so difficult to absorb with a kinda gunky finish...


So, this 100% mineral sunscreen was a pleasant surprise- it’s a new type of sunscreen for me because it’s a lovely, lightweight, milky serum consistency that’s not at all greasy or sticky and provides a totally invisible finish. I think the finish is my favorite part - so soft and almost a powdered satin finish if that makes sense.


Some details:

☀️ Lightweight 

☀️ 100% mineral (non-nano Zinc Oxide)

☀️ Provides broad spectrum UVA & UVB, HEV/Blue Light, infrared radiation and pollution protection!! WOW

☀️ Promotes radiance with Clary Sage ferment, a natural ingredient 

☀️ Protects against further discoloration, damage & photoaging!






Packed with great ingredients in a very elegant formula, this one is a splurge for those of us on a budget but sunscreen is definitely an ideal category worth the indulgence! I find that the Liquid Sun Shield is ideal for daily use for inside or just out & about, then for longer term outdoors activities switch to an active wear sunscreen which will make both last longer 😁😁 Of course, I field-tested this sunscreen on a hike and it performed perfectly, did not burn my eyes & protected my fair/quick to sunburn skin! A total WIN!


Thanks Dr Brandt for kindly sending this to me! [Gifted/PR]


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment