Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Product Review: Facetheory!

The Glycolic Acid Face & Body Scrub: Product Review


A bestseller & highly rated Scrub from Facetheory, offered in Mandarin scent & unscented is a gentle yet capable, results driven scrub that’s ideal for both face & body. It features 2% glycolic acid + 1% salicylic acid. The addition of natural jojoba grains combine to give you a non-irritating exfoliating treatment.





My experience: I first splash warm water on my face then proceed to gently massage in this thick, creamy scrub for about 1 minute. It sorta creates a pleasing paste like mask, which I then leave on for another minute. (Massage any leftover on the back of your hands - they’ll thank you for this extra step!) The light mandarin oil scent is divine & definitely adds a lot to this routine. Rinsing with warm water + cleansing cloth is the most efficient way for me to remove since it is a bit of a thicker formula.


This product contains alpha/beta hydroxy acids, so I’m sure to avoid using on the same day as any retinol routines. Since I have dry skin, I only utilize this one time per week.


For a noteworthy mini facial use this scrub after Facetheory’s Vitamin C Cream Cleanser then finish with their Relaxing Night Cream = a trifecta of skincare routines!





It’s also a wonderful body scrub - especially effective for back of upper arms which for me is a problem area that tends to get extra dry & rough! This scrub really helps with that - creating a smooth canvas to follow with one of my go-to moisturizers! I was initially interested in this scrub due to its multi-tasking versatility - I do love a good multipurpose product!


Would you use a product that designed for both face & body??


xoxo -Kate





#Texturetuesday #facetheory #facetheoryreview #facetheoryskincare #faceandbodyscrub #athometreatments 

#minifacial #skincarescrub #exfoliatingskincare #exfoliatingscrub

#positiveaging #agelesswomen #aginggracefully #proaging

No comments:

Post a Comment