Monday, March 15, 2021

Dynamic Duos: The Final Episode

💥Dynamic Duos: The Final Episode💥


Today I’m concluding my Dynamic Duo Skincare Series with a must-have power couple from Beauty Pie... The Oxygen Mask + The Oxygen Moisturizer 


These two products stand strong on their own but when combined they have a synergy that’s undeniable! ðŸ’«






💛💛The Oxygen Instant Facial Refueling Mask: an undeniably effective mask that can be used as a 15 minute miracle mask or overnight skin revitalizing sleeping mask! The formula includes stabilized active oxygen - when it’s introduced to the skin it breaks down into oxygen & water.

⭐️Fun Fact: this is the original stabilized oxygen formula developed by a Nobel-institute Epidemiologist!

I love this most as an overnight mask for amazing hydration. Applied to clean & prepped skin, I use a small amount then gently press into skin as it oxygenates like with light bubbly action.


💛💛Pure Oxygen Radiant Glow Moisture Infusion: Created for tired skin - it’s a super hydrating cream that actually delivers on the promise of the glow! Includes highly stable Vitamin C + something called PHYTOxygen Complex which is said to purify & re-energize skin.

⭐️ Well, it really does give me a hydrated glow! I appreciate the light scent and a rich yet not heavy feel on my skin. I use this cream during am & pm routines and it of course is the ideal partner to the mask.


This duo packs a powerful punch, so I use it only once a month. As a 15 minute mask, I would recommend no more than once a week ☺️


Please Note Both of these products contain Hydrogen Peroxide (0.5%) so may not be best suited to those with very sensitive skin.


I hope y’all have enjoyed my skincare series. I sure did have fun putting this together and discussing some of my favorite dynamic duo products!! ðŸ’¥


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment