Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Dr. Brandt Product Review: Serum

C-Scription Brightening Serum from Dr. Brandt Skincare: Full Product Review!


I’ve been on a mission to achieve smoother skin, reduce wrinkles & fine lines while also brightening my complexion...so when I received the C-Scription serum from Dr. Brandt I knew it was a match made in heaven - exactly what I was looking for!






What I really love about this Vitamin C serum is the uniquely creamy + moisturizing, non-sticky & non-irritating formula so different from all the other Vit C serums I’ve used. It was created to brighten, smooth & firm - just what I wanted!

And... it’s clinically studied, tested & proven to be effective, offering meaningful results...


🌟25% active ingredients

🌟Fast Absorbing 

🌟Ultra-concentrated

🌟Brightens Skin Tone

🌟Fades Dark Spots

🌟Boosts Collagen

🌟Protects against Free Radicals

🌟The Gold Standard of Vitamin C


Clinical info: this serum was expertly formulated with 20% TSD Ascorbate for potentially less irritation to your skin. It’s proven to also be more potent than L-ascorbic acid because it penetrates deeper into the skin!


I use this highly effective serum in both my morning & evening routines and thrilled to report that my skin is looking much firmer & feels so smooth!


Thanks so much to Dr. Brandt for kindly sending me this amazing product to try! *Gifted


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment