Friday, March 5, 2021

Product Review: The Hand Cream from Facetheory




The Chirosmooth Hand Cream from Facetheory has quickly become a go-to in my collection. I have some tried & true must-haves but I was starting to run low and decided to try something new. Fun!


This hand cream contains:

Korean Rice 

Omega-6 rich Rice bran oil 

5% Urea


It definitely Softens & hydrates my Uber-dry, over washed hands!! Even after a few washes, my hands remain hydrated. It’s a keeper ðŸ’œ


Like all Facetheory products, this rich hand cream contains a high concentration of actives so a very small amount goes a long way...


💜💜 Comment below with your fave hand cream.


xoxo -Kate





#facetheory #facetheoryskincare #handcream #winterskin #skincarereviews  #skincareenthusiast #skincareblogger #skincareover40 #positiveaging #agewell

No comments:

Post a Comment