Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Product Review Time!

Product Review: The Relaxing Night Cream from Facetheory






Relaxing Night Cream M10 - Lavender Scent (also comes in an unscented version) offers the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C & E, and Argan Oil.


The delicate lavender scent of this nourishing night cream is very relaxing - it enhances my nighttime routine by providing moisture, antioxidant protection & calmness.


💙 The HA + glycerin in this formula helps skin retain moisture

💙 The naturally sourced Ferulic Acid works with vitamin E to protect

💙 The Omega acid rich Argan Oil calms & soothes distressed skin - I feel this is what my skin benefits most from!


Since I have dry + dehydrated skin, I need to add-in some extra moisturizing ingredients.

After cleansing, I splash on a hydrating toner, then add the HA serum.

Next I gently pat on my must-have Snail Essence.

I like to finish with my new BFF Repair Cream, then finally, slather on a decent amount of the Relaxing Night Cream...breath in deeply the sense of calm, and sleep well knowing my skin will be well taken care of!






How do you apply your nighttime routine - does it include a special finish like a sleeping mask??


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment