Monday, March 1, 2021

Skincare Series: Dynamic Duos

Today I’m back with another entry in my Dynamic Duo Series: Episode 3






“The Energizing Eye Kit” from Good Molecules includes their highly-acclaimed Yerba Mate Wake up Eye Gel + their Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches


What is Yerba Mate?? It’s a tree indigenous to South America.

Did you know: Good Molecules sources their Yerba Mate from a consortium of farmers engaged in forest restoration of the native Atlantic Forest of Brazil! Very cool!!


The Yerba Mate Wake Up Eye Gel:


🌿Created to brighten, depuff & hydrate

🌿Can be used in both your am & pm routines - at night I layer it with a rich eye cream which helps “seal it in” and sorta creates an eye mask situation.


💥My Results: Honestly, I was doubtful but stand corrected because it does waken up & brighten my tired eyes. It’s subtle, but I’ll take it!  This also adds back some much needed moisture - while helping to sooth my skin & soften fine lines!!  I do prefer this light, gel formula for my nighttime routine.


💥 Pro tip: I find that the key to optimal benefit is to gently press in the gel as you slowly move your ring finger outwards towards corner of eyes.


The Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches:


🌿Caffeine-infused eye masks that offer a very cooling & hydrating effect. Said to brighten, hydrate & reduce puffiness.

🌿Sleepless night?? This is just what you need to look well-rested! To reduce puffy under eyes, wear for 10 minutes then tap in excess. The HA will help boost moisture and the Niacinamide will soften fine lines.


Let me know if you’ve tried either of these eye products from Good Molecules!


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment