Friday, October 29, 2021

Do you love Chocolate? Then here’s the mask for you!


Today I’ve got my full review of the CACAO & CHAMOMILE CLEARING CLAY MASK from my beloved Herbal Dynamics Beauty πŸ€ŽπŸ€ŽπŸ€Ž {PR/Gifted}




First, the luscious, pudding-like texture makes me so happy! It’s absolutely delightful to use with a chocolate/lavender scent that’s so totally delicious πŸ˜‹ The color is just like milk chocolate and it feels so lovely when applied, kinda has a nice cooling effect.


πŸ‘‰ Key Ingredients include sea kelp, ginseng, organic cacao powder, sulfur and Bentonite & Montmorillonite Clays. These combine to deeply detox skin, brighten & even out skin tone, soothe & calm inflammation!


AND, I put this one to the test: 

I first conducted a Patch-test on back of hand (Why? Because my hands are usually pretty dry and I thought this would be a good way to determine how drying this would be??? Result - my hand did not feel dried out or experience any irritation and was actually softer than my other hand πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ)






Next, I tried the following masking styles:

1️⃣ All-over mask in a thin layer

2️⃣ All-over mask in a thick layer

3️⃣ Spot treatment mask

4️⃣ Prepped skin before mask (I like to use a hydrating toner)


My favorite way to use this mask has to be…

#2️⃣ The Thick Layer as an All-over Mask because it doesn’t dry down tight, I can massage it in a bit and leave on the full recommended time (15 minutes). I like to do this mask prior to jumping in the shower where it’s so easily rinsed off! After using, my skin feels incredibly soft, my pores appear much less congested, and my skin looks radiant!


πŸ› Feel like doing some shopping this weekend?

Use code: KATE25 for 25% off this scrumptious Clay mask or anything else at HDB’s website.



Happy Friday!!


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment