Wednesday, October 6, 2021

NEW Acne Serum coming soon: Join the VIP list!

 PREVIEW TIME!!


I’ve got a little sneak peak today…featuring the soon to launch new acne serum called Beat (Z)it coming this month from GET RADIANT 


And, it’s NO ordinary acne serum!!







THE HIGHLIGHTS:

 Treats Active breakouts/Prevents new ones!

 Helps skin look & feel smoother!

 Does not dry out skin!

 Features research-driven ingredients like Tea Tree Oil,  Willow Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid & Glycerin!


And… IT WORKS!

I’ve been using this as a spot treatment and I must say I’m totally blown away at how incredibly powerful it is…all while being non-drying & nourishing/healing. 


One thing I REALLY LOVE is that it absorbs into skin! Instead of sitting on skin’s top layer & drying out/potentially getting all over my pillow - this lightweight serum really sinks in, leaving no residue or stickiness!


You can join their VIP List now to receive 10% OFF! Visit GET RADIANT to sign up.


I’m really excited for Get Radiant because they have created such an amazing acne product that in my experience truly works. STAY TUNED for my full review…


xoxo - Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment