Saturday, October 9, 2021

Kaplan MD - First Impressions

🀍🀍Makes a Great First Impression!🀍🀍






It’s important to make a good first impression…isn’t that what they say? Well, this luxurious hydration CrΓ©me which was kindly gifted to me from KAPLAN MD SKINCARE has really exceeded all my expectations πŸ’ŽπŸ€πŸ’Ž



DIAMOND CONTOUR Collagen Boosting Hydration CrΓ©me…my first impressions:


πŸ’Ž Ultra-rich texture that glides on like a serum

πŸ’Ž Silky, luxurious feel with a dewy finish that gives my skin that lit from within look!

πŸ’Ž Very delicate scent, does not linger

πŸ’Ž Provides amazing hydration for my dry skin

πŸ’Ž Elegant, sturdy packaging. Comes with a beautiful spatula/scoop.


Highlight Ingredients:

🀍 Crushed Diamonds for radiance & glow

🀍 Dr K’s exclusive Plant Extract Complex

🀍 Matrixyl Synthe6 Peptide to boost collagen 

🀍 UGL Complex to firm & tighten

🀍 Does include fragrance 


$110.00/1.7oz






I’ll be sure to come back with a full review πŸ’Ž


Have you tried anything from KAPLAN MD yet? Share with me your favorite…


xoxo -Kate

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such amazing tips You've made a really informative and interesting blog post available to the general public. Lots of good tips here too

    ReplyDelete