Sunday, October 3, 2021

High Performance Sheet Mask!


Introducing the STEM-EFFECT Photo-aging Defense & Antioxidant Mask from Jeunel Skincare…


This high performance sheet mask was developed to combat the signs of aging using advanced grape stem-cells sourced from Switzerland!





Ingredient Highlights:


Grape Stem-Cell for its healing effects & can protect skin cells from UV rays!


Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract for its ability to strengthen skin


Antioxidants to combat dark spots


Peptides & Hyaluronic Acid


My Experience:

This is a thin, lightweight silk sheet mask that comes backed with a liner which I believe helps determine which side is applied to face however I needed to remove it prior to applying because the pre-cut eye holes are too small for my eyes & require stretching. I like the amount of serum, not dripping off but some left in the package which I like to apply to neck & décolletage.


The directions suggest using for 7 nights to achieve an advanced treatment but this box only has 5 masks…soooo? Anyway, I decided to  use just 1x per week for 1 month and did find this to suffice as the formula is highly effect, delivers immediate results - glowing, more radiant skin that definitely looks plumped & feels hydrated.


I can imagine the long term benefits will be great!


🏷 $49.99 for 1 box of 5 masks

Jeunel has provided an exclusive code if you’d like 10% OFF! Use code: PRIMCOMPENDIUM


Thanks so much to Jeunel Skincare for so kindly sending me these masks!


Would you use a sheet mask every night?



xoxo -Kate


PLEASE NOTE: These facial sheet mask were kindly gifted to me by Jeunel Skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment