Sunday, October 31, 2021

The Toner to rule all Toners!

💛💛 HERBAL DYNAMICS BEAUTY ðŸ’›ðŸ’›


The COLLAGENR8 Restorative CoQ10 Facial Toner is a golden goddess of gleaming goodness ðŸ˜ƒ






It’s loaded up with so many impressive ingredients including:


🤩 Skin Smoothing Coenzyme Q10

🤩 Exfoliating Papaya Extract

🤩 Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe Vera

🤩 Soothing Cucumber Extract

🤩 Calming Chamomile Extract

🤩 Sage & Orange Flower Extracts

🤩 No synthetic or added Fragrance here - the scent, derived from natural ingredients is a light floral, I’d say from the Orange Flower Extract.

$24.00/4oz






This nourishing, collagen-supporting toner features the antioxidant powerhouse CoQ10, to help restore elasticity to the skin ðŸ™ŒðŸ™Œ And guess what…my skin is so much firmer after using this! It also helps my skin feel & look incredibly soft, plumped & hydrated for a more youthful appearance - and that’s exactly what I want… my outward appearance matching how I feel on the inside…YOUTHFUL! 


The best way to use this toner is by saturating a cotton pad and gliding on face in outward & upward strokes, avoiding the eye area. I use this beauty in both my am & pm routines.






I have a discount code ðŸ˜‰


Use code: KATE25 for 25% off this amazing toner or anything else at HDB’s website.


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment