Friday, October 15, 2021

Kat Burki Skincare: Another Outstanding Product!

FRIDAY MOOD πŸ’š✅πŸ’š

Here’s my newest secret weapon for beautifully refined, renewed & rejuvenated skin!!


From Kat Burki Skincare the powerhouse RESTORATIVE DUAL ACID PEEL {Kindly Gifted}






πŸ’š 10% Glycolic Acid + 5% Botanical HA

πŸ’š Also includes KB5 Complex + Vit C

πŸ’š Leave-on mask, from 5 to 20 minutes

πŸ’š Highly effective without any sting/burn

πŸ’š Cold-pressed Avocado helps skin stay nourished, supple & hydrated!

πŸ’š Glides on with a cool feel, it’s easily done using the handy & gentle brush that’s included

πŸ’š I’ve been using 1x/week with fantastic results

πŸ’š Only a small amount is needed so this will really last the full year [this has a 12M span so that’s approximately $2.60 per/use]


$135.00/2oz





This has become one of my favorite, ultra-luxurious, relaxing steps in my weekly exfoliating ritual. It’s such an effective skin refiner…my skin is left feeling & looking amazingly smooth, radiant, glowing and truly restored! It’s makes such an impressive impact on my skin’s texture and I really enjoy seeing such demonstrative results.


I’d say I’m kinda addicted to this peel mask ☺️


MY TIP:

Be sure to also apply this luxurious peel down onto your neck, dΓ©colletage AND the back of your hands!


Let me know if you’ve tried this outstanding mask (or anything from Kat Burki Skincare) so we can gush over it together πŸ’šπŸ˜‰πŸ’š


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment