Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Crรจme du LOCH - Product Appreciation Post

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›Crรจme du Loch - Age with Confidence ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š





This is a luxurious age-defying cream; an elegantly refined moisturizer expertly crafted with innovative Kelp Extract from the Scottish Coast - nature’s superfood known for its abundant skin benefits!


๐Ÿ’šFamily Owned

๐Ÿ’šBritish Skincare Brand

๐Ÿ’šCruelty Free

๐Ÿ’šVegan

๐Ÿ’šResponsibly Sourced Ingredients 


From the moment I opened the jar and caught the sumptuous scent of cucumber, rosehip & sweet almond oils, I knew I would enjoy this one. A densely rich & thick cream replete with kelp + a retinol complex, offers the most luxuriously relaxing ritual when I gently massage onto my face, neck & dรฉcolletage. I’m always pleasantly surprised at how effortlessly this absorbs into skin without any heavy feel or oily residue.


It’s said to reduce fine lines, tighten pores, improve texture, even out skin tone & promote a radiant glow...I can’t say for sure yet about these claims but I will say that my skin feels softer & looks plumped & hydrated! I’ll be sure to come back with an update after using for a few months.


Key Ingredients from Nature:


๐Ÿ’šKelp Extract

๐Ÿ’šCucumber Seed Oil

๐Ÿ’šGlobe Daisy

๐Ÿ’šCranberry Seed Oil

๐Ÿ’šRosehip Oil

๐Ÿ’šWhite Poppy Seed

๐Ÿ’šChamomile Oil

๐Ÿ’šAlfalfa 


I’m so pleased that I was able to grab this during their sale!! And, so looking forward to the upcoming launch of their new age-defying serum...

No comments:

Post a Comment