Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Stay Choc Choc! The BEST Essence!

✨✨ Stay Choc Choc ✨✨

Did you know that CHOC CHOC means “well-moisturized skin” in Korean! It’s the idea that moisturized skin is the key to beautiful skin.


I’m really loving this NEW Essence {Gifted} from @choc_choc_us 🤍 THE K-beauty destination for everything from 10-step skincare routines to makeup & haircare.






🥇The RICE POWER ESSENCE is Choc Choc’s very first original skincare product release! And I was so thrilled when Choc Choc Cosmetics owner, Leah Kim reached out to me to see if I’d like to try it! I, of course, jumped all over this amazing opportunity. You all know how much I adore my toners/essences 😉😃


The power of RICE BRAN Extract + Idebenone is harnessed to deeply hydrate, brighten & firm!

Also includes skin-loving ingredients like Mushroom Collagen & Niacinamide for truly supple skin with improved elasticity. YES!


🌾 Lightweight, not too thick, creamy color

🌾 Unscented, absorbs quickly, non-sticky

🌾 I use after toners & mists, prior to serums

🌾 Layers perfectly with all my products!

🌾 My skin feels ultra hydrated after applying & helps stay beautifully moisturized all day long :)

🌾 A little goes a long way - you can see in the photo how much I’ve used in one month/2x per day!! US $25/1.7oz.


Thanks so much to Leah for this wonderful opportunity to try this beautiful Essence 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 {Kindly gifted with no obligations to post}


What’s your favorite K-beauty product?


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment