Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Aromatica ~ Korean Skincare must haves!

SAVE THE SKIN ~ SAVE THE PLANET!

Aromatica is on a mission to create effective & sustainable beauty products all while actively practicing environmental protection!

⭐️AND they’re recognized as the very first South Korean beauty brand to be EWG-verified.






Thanks @aromatica.global for sending me these beautiful #vegan products to test out! 🥰


Here’s what I got:


🍊 ORANGE CLEANSING SHERBET

An incredibly charming orange oil fragrance combined with a lusciously thick texture really makes this balm cleanser a joy to use! I adore how viscous this is, not at all grainy like some balm cleansers & requires no “melting”. It’s ready to go and has plenty of gorgeous glide to really deeply massage into skin! With warm water, it transforms into a beautiful milky texture. Leaves my skin incredibly clean - removes all traces of makeup & SPF!! However, you should note that for me it takes me a bit of effort to rinse off and leaves a residue - so best suited as part one of a double cleanse routine!

Key ingredients include Organic Babassu Seed Oil & Sweet Orange Peel Oil. (4/5 Stars)






🌿 ROSEMARY Scalp Scaling Shampoo

Gently removes dead skin cells from the scalp to help reveal clean & nourished hair. Features Rosemary, Ginger, Basil & Oregano…Yum!

I love the herbal-garden fragrance of this one and how perfectly lovely it makes my scalp feel.


🌿 TEA TREE Purifying Shampoo

With key ingredients like Tea Tree oil, BHA & Peppermint Oil, this is an amazing choice to purify, balance & soothe an itchy scalp!

Has a delicate tea tree fragrance, not overwhelming - I like this one for a once per week “treatment” shampoo.


🌿 QUINOA Protein Shampoo

Ideal for damaged hair, this lovely protein-rich formula locks in moisture & helps repair hair cuticle. Features Quinoa, Tonka bean Ceramides and Baobab & Tamarind Oils. A delightful fruity-herbal fragrance, it feels very nourishing to my hair. Of all three, I think this one is my favorite!






FYI - they’re having an awesome Black Friday Sale starting Nov 26 👏👏


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment