Monday, November 22, 2021

Winter Skincare Routine!


Here’s some of my must-have products for the dryer, colder months…it’s actually really cooled off where I live so I’ve been reaching for these a lot lately!


Are you ready?


@herbaldynamicsbeauty

COLLAGENR8 RESTORATIVE CoQ10 TONER *

{I love how this toner makes my skin feel so soft & hydrated! It fits perfectly into my routines…see my feed for full review.}


@drbrandt

TRIPLE ACTIVE RETINOL *

{So ideal for dryer skin types who still want a highly effective Retinol in their routine! I’ve got a comprehensive review on my Feed}


@nuoriskincare

VITAL REPAIR SERUM

{Super lightweight, which instantly hydrates my dry + dehydrated skin! I hoping with continued use it well help with my sun damage…}


@ursamajorvt

GOLDEN HOUR RECOVERY CREAM

{This one surprised me with its ability to deliver powerful actives to combat the signs of aging all while being so perfectly hydrating & non-sticky!}


@slobrewbotanical

GEOLOGIST HERBAL CLAYPACK *

{One of the more unique products I’ve tried in a long time! A truly Innovative formula that has multiple uses…reviews coming soon.}


@katburkiskincare

VITAMIN C NOURISHING CLEANSING BALM *

{Outstanding balm cleanser that leaves my skin clean, nourished & incredibly soft! Stay tuned for my full review of this gorgeous product.}

+

POWER TRIO RADIANCE OIL *

{An exceptionally light, dry-oil formula that deeply hydrates my skin…check out my full review on my Feed where I wax poetic about this beauty!}


*These products were kindly gifted, and I’m so grateful for the opportunity to test them out! 🙏


What are some of your go-to products for the  winter season?


xoxo -Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment