Monday, November 22, 2021

KBeauty Makeup: Etude

MAKEUP MONDAY with my new coffee-inspired palette from @etudeofficial ☕️☕️☕️


Who needs another cup of coffee this Monday morning?? ๐Ÿคช






This is my very first #kbeauty eyeshadow…have you tried any Korean makeup yet? This eyeshadow palette is so cute with its playful coffee themed colors and pretty array of shades. ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿงก The color story here includes 10 vibrant hues that are rich & warm but apply very light, not at all bold. I did have a hard time with the shimmer shades because of how much fall out there is - like it’s a lot of tiny sparkle bits all over my eyes & cheeks ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I think I need some tips & tricks on the best way to apply shimmers!


I picked this up for US $15.40 from @amazon

It’s called “Caffeine Holic” on the Etude House Store.


๐Ÿ‘‰ Do you prefer soft matte eyeshadow shades or bolder, sparkly shimmers?


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment