Friday, November 26, 2021

Beautiful balms from Herbal Dynamics Beauty!

We NEEEEED Smell-O-Vision!! 😋😋😋

HDB Reviews today, including two outstanding products {PR} from 

Herbal Dynamics Beauty


I really wish you could smell these gorgeous products 🥰






👉 FLAWLESSLY FIRM Toning Body Butter: An innovative product from HDB which aims to firm, tighten & hydrate skin all while diminishing the look of cellulite! Honestly, I’ve had my apprehensions about “cellulite” creams but this formula is safe for ALL SKIN TYPES because it’s non-irritating without any of those “tingling” actives! I’ve been using this as a firming treatment as I find it does a fantastic job at toning & firming my “crepey” sun damaged skin!! I’m very pleased at how effective it is 😘


Key Features ~

🏵 Antioxidant power of Green Tea!!

🏵 Mango Butter gives dry skin much needed hydration for a plumped appearance.

🏵 Horse Chestnut & Butcher’s Broom Extracts provide a tightening effect.

🏵 Kola Nut Oil & Coffee Oil boost circulation & visibly firm the skin!

$25.00/4oz.


👉 REVITAGE Precious Rose Concentrated Face Balm: My dry skin loooooves this beautiful balm! It’s a lovely soft texture that actually has a bit of a grit to it - once warmed up it’s very smooth, glides on easily. The fragrance…a delightful concoction of black, damask, cabbage & French rose imparts the most joyful scent but not at all overwhelming just perfectly charming 🌹

Totally ideal for dry, dehydrated skin types or dry patches! I love this as an overnight sleeping mask - I apply a thin layer at end of pm routine & awake with gloriously smooth & soft skin! 


Key Features ~

🏵 Shea Butter + Safflower Oil deliver deep hydration to nourish & protect.

🏵 Rose Extracts, Oils & Waxes promote luminosity & offers potent antioxidants.

🏵 Indian Gentian Extract helps smooth, plump & reduce the look of wrinkles.

$24.00/1oz.





Now is an excellent time to try this beautiful brand! Their BLACK FRIDAY sale is 30% OFF entire site 🤗🤗 visit their page/website and use code: HDBHOLIDAY


Have you tried HDB yet?? Let me know your fave product…


xoxo -Kate



herbaldynamicsbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment