Monday, November 22, 2021

Kbeauty Faves

#ThursdayVibes πŸ₯° Today I’ve gathered a few of my #kbeauty faves - some are dear friends, others are new BFF’s…


Have you added Korean Skincare products to your routines? I started incorporating K-Beauty a few years ago when I spotted Dr. Jart at Sephora. 






🐌🐌 The ADVANCED SNAIL96 MUCIN POWER ESSENCE and the ADVANCED SNAIL92 ALL-IN-ONE CREAM from K-skincare leader @cosrx features the ever popular Snail Mucin famous for its ability to calm, soothe & repair!


🌾🌾 The RICE POWER ESSENCE * from @choc_choc_us is a must-have in my am & pm routines because of how it helps to firm + hydrate my skin!


⭐️⭐️ I just added the FIRST SPRAY SERUM * from @dalba_global which is seems a tad bit “thicker” than the much loved Vital Spray and it’s super hydrating- perfect for this cold winter!


πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉYou know I love an Essence and am totally delighted with the mega-hydrating ESSENCE TONER from @pyunkangyul  - it has effortlessly incorporated itself into my routines!


❄️❄️ If you have dry skin, be sure to check out the beautiful REVITALIZING CREAM * from the lovely @madeca_derma.us because it’s deeply hydrating!


🀎🀎 Don’t sleep on the toners from @onething_official !! This beautiful Centella Asiatica Extract is ideal for strengthening the skin barrier!


What’s your must-have K-beauty product?


xoxo -Kate



{ * Some products kindly gifted πŸ₯°}

No comments:

Post a Comment