Monday, November 22, 2021

Madeca Derma - a cream for dry skin!

Who has DRY SKIN?? ðŸ™‹‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ #madecadermagiftedme their REVITALIZING CREAM formulated to moisturize and soothe dry, sensitive skin…and here’s how it worked for me.






First off, The Revitalizing Cream from @madeca_derma.us is absolutely packed with incredible ingredients including:


✔️ Titrated Extract of Centella Asiatica {TECA} is the key Ingredient here! It’s said to be a highly purified, potent CICA in its most concentrated form…proprietary tech from this brand!

✔️ Elastic3 Core Complex is a unique combo of Collagen, Elastin & Hyaluronic Acid.

✔️ This cream also includes A LOT OF essential oils & extracts like lavender, daisy flower, rosemary, willow bark, jasmine oil, evening primrose oil, cedar, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract…and the list goes one.


Benefits/claims of this #kbeauty cream include Recovering, Soothing, Brightening, Firming, Nourishing, deeply Hydrating, Calming and Strengthening! ðŸ¤©ðŸ¤©ðŸ¤©ðŸ¤©ðŸ¤©

Phew…that’s a lot!!


👉 MY EXPERIENCE:

This cream is a white, thick emollient that goes on sorta more like a salve and takes about 2-3 minutes to absorb into my dry + dehydrated skin. It definitely seems most ideal for dry skin types. To me this smells like a sweet rosemary, but that dissipates quickly. Only a small amount is needed - I use about a pea-size, gently smoothing onto cleansed/toned/essenced/serumed (😂😂) skin. My skin feels deeply moisturized after applying but is slightly sticky.

I’m very pleased that it works nicely with all my other products in my routines! I also really like this is as a sleeping mask ðŸ¥°


I would like to highlight the fact that this contains many EO’s which I find lovely & thoughtfully included but I’m not so sure if this is totally ideal for sensitive skin, especially if essential oils cause you irritation?


If you have dry skin, would you consider trying this cream?


https://www.octoly.com/c/hh37u/r/hbcel


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment